Find Your Perfect Working Capital Loan
Working Capital Loan we help you to find working capital loan!!!
Sommet Finance here we focus on customer satisfaction as much as possible. Quality of work is what we provide. Experience it yourself. We can provide assistance in all types of financial problems. We could help you out if you don’t have money by availing you any type of Loan. and we could help you out if you have money by consulting you where to invest in Shares, Mutual Funds, etc. And also if your in need of any kind of Compliances related to CA & CS. ITR, GST, and other Compliances. That’s the reason we at Sommet Finance believe in “Support for All”.
Since Sommet Finance already has strong relationships with premier Banks and Financial Institutions, you can do Working Capital Loan interest rates comparison through our easy to use Working Capital Loan comparison tool. Go ahead & compare the Working Capital Loan available from different banks to see which one suits you the best.
Here are a few reasons to use Sommet Finance to connect with Working Capital Loan providers: –
- A huge selection of top Working Capital Loan service providers in Mumbai.
- Connect instantly with Working Capital Loan service providers.
- Service quotes from various Working Capital Loan providers before choosing one that suits your requirements the best.
- Avail the best deals within your budget with minimal effort How can Sommet Finance help?
- Sommet Finance helps you by doing away with the need to locating the right technician to address your problem.
- Our service partners must adhere to certain standards of quality and punctuality.
- With Sommet Finance , fulfil any and every urgent or day to day need, easily and conveniently.
Working Capital Loan Documents
Working Capital Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Working capital management entails short-term decisions—generally, relating to the next one-year period—which are “reversible”. These decisions are therefore not taken on the same basis as capital-investment decisions (NPV or related, as above); rather, they will be based on cash flows, or profitability, or both.
- One measure of cash flow is provided by the cash conversion cycle—the net number of days from the outlay of cash for raw material to receiving payment from the customer. As a management tool, this metric makes explicit the inter-relatedness of decisions relating to inventories, accounts receivable and payable, and cash. Because this number effectively corresponds to the time that the firm’s cash is tied up in operations and unavailable for other activities, management generally aims at a low net count.
In this context, the most useful measure of profitability is return on capital (ROC). The result is shown as a percentage, determined by dividing relevant income for the 12 months by capital employed; return on equity (ROE) shows this result for the firm’s shareholders.
- Working capital (abbreviated WC) is a financial metric which represents operating liquidity available to a business, organisation or other entity, including governmental entities. Along with fixed assets such as plant and equipment, working capital is considered a part of operating capital. Gross working capital is equal to current assets. Working capital is calculated as current assets minus current liabilities.If current assets are less than current liabilities, an entity has a working capital deficiency, also called a working capital deficit.
- A company can be endowed with assets and profitability but short of liquidity if its assets cannot readily be converted into cash. Positive working capital is required to ensure that a firm is able to continue its operations and that it has sufficient funds to
satisfy both maturing short-term debt and upcoming operational expenses. The management of working capital involves managing inventories, accounts receivable and payable, and cash.
- Application Form: Complete loan application form with one passport size photograph.
- Valid Proof of Applicant’s Identity: Passport, Photo PAN card, Voter’s identity card , Driving license and MAPIN card.
- Proof of Residence: Ration card Tel/ Lease agreement/ Electricity Bill/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate.
- Proof of Age: Passport, Photo PAN card, Voter’s identity card.
- Financial Documents: Copies of IT returns for the last two years along with the latest Bank statements for 6 months and P & L and balance sheet for last two years audited by a C.A.
- Self Employed (Private Ltd. Co. and Partnership Firms): P & L Copies of IT returns for the last two years and P & L and balance sheet for last two years audited by a chartered accountant.
- Self Employed Individuals – Professionals: Copies of IT returns for the last two years and Bank statements for last 6 months and – Professionals: P & L and balance sheet for last two years audited by a chartered accountant.
- Self Employed Individuals – Non Professionals: P & L and balance sheet for last two years audited by a chartered accountant and Copies of IT returns for the last two years and Bank statements.
Working Capital Loan may be used to do the following
- Cash conversion cycle.
- Return on capital.
- Economic value added.
- Economic order quantity.
- Discounts and allowances.